Life

Life

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Amazing Wife

This past week and a half have been challenging for me as I have been in San Antonio away from my family. I love being able to skype and talk to them in the evenings, but sometimes is just isn't the same as being there to hug and hold them all. Mauri has been the most amazing woman while I have been away. She has had a rough weekend with sick kids and not being able to get out an enjoy some fresh air. She still wakes up every morning with a smile and desire to make it a good day. She cleans the house, does the laundry, feeds the kids, gives them a bath, nurses Tanzi, plays with them all, has family prayer and scripture study, gets Kyri ready for preschool, takes all three kids to the store to do shopping, calls me at night, and loves each of us so much. She is the most amazing woman I know and I love her so much for everything she is doing for our little family and for me while I am away. Less than two weeks and I will be home to cuddle you and the rest of the family. I love you Babe!

2 comments:

Pops said...

You definitely owe her a night on the town wherever she wants to go and whatever she wants to eat. You are very lucky to have an amazing wife and mother to your children as you do. We love you Mauri and Gary (and of course the little ones also)
Mops and Pops

tam said...

Spent the morning updating my blog for you gary!

Mauri you are amazing! I hope this week will be better for you! If you need a break come drop them off here!