Life

Life

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sad News

Tanzi did NOT have a good night like I was hoping.
:(
I didn't get up with her at all until 4am, but that meant listening to a lot of crying in the night, which makes me sad.
I don't think it's a matter of her not being "sleep trained" and her waking up out of habit, because she does have some great nights. I think it may be just because her tummy hurts. In which case, I'm not sure letting her cry is the best solution.
What IS the best solution, you ask?
I have no clue.
But something's gotta give because this tired mama needs some good sleep!!


Today we went on a field trip with Kyri's preschool
(more on that tomorrow)
I actually remembered my camera!
YEA!!
I took 2 pictures and the battery died!!
SAD!!

Two sads do not make a happy.
Here's to hoping for a better, happier tomorrow.....again.

0 comments: