Life

Life

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Monday

Gary comes home tomorrow!
YEA!!
I wonder if I'll be as good at keeping up with the blog when he's actually here to see the kids and know what's going on with them!?
Not to mention the fact that Gary will probably be on the computer most evenings doing homework.
I will try.
Today Kyri really wanted muffins for breakfast. I made muffins at LEAST once a week if not more. Today we had peanut butter banana muffins...and I threw in a few chocolate chips, of course!
Delicious.
In fact, we even ate them for lunch!
This afternoon we took birthday party invitations around to Kyri's friends. It was nice to get out for a walk. Kyri is just SO excited about her birthday.
"I'll be four on September nineteenf!!"
It never gets old :)
Graysen just REALLY wanted to hold Tanzi...so he did.

Tanzi obviously doesn't mind


Kyri...doing "nothing, clearly" as she likes to tell everyone.
Ever since Gary left the kids have been praying for him in North Carolina. Tonight I was helping Graysen say the prayer.
Me: "Please bless daddy that he can sleep good in...."
Graysen: "...hims hotello!"
TOO CUTE!!
I'm having problems posting on Google Chrome, so the last few nights I've been posting from Internet Explorer, which I'm also having problems with....so don't miond the strangeness of the format

0 comments: