Life

Life

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Missing My Family

I didn't want to miss out on all the fun so I figured I would put a post on the Blog. This past week has been more difficult than I thought. This is the first trip I have been on this entire year so I can't really complain too much. I do like to travel, but I really hate leaving the family. I'm glad Mauri is such a super-MOM and can handle all three kids by herself.


As Mauri mentioned, I have been in Charlotte, NC for the past week and will be here for another week. This is my first time out here and it has actually been a pretty fun experience. I am learning how to use my southern accent and learning a few new words I had never heard before. I have had to eat out every day which hasn't helped me maintain the 25 lbs I had lost. I do try to work out in the fitness center at the hotel and I really like swimming. There isn't usually anyone in the pool so I practice all the different swimming strokes. The other day, someone apparently had been spying on me while I was swimming and commented as I was walking back to my room, "That is a nice butterfly you have." I thought it was kind of funny.


I'll keep it short, but just wanted to tell Mauri and the kids how much I love and miss them. This last week better start going faster than it is right now. I am anxious to get home with lots of hugs and kisses for the entire family.

1 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

Ahh...we miss you too!! The first week went by SO fast, so why does this week have to be DRAGGING?!?! Thanks for the sweet post!! I LOVE YOU!!!