Life

Life

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag...I'm IT!!

10 years ago...
I was a senior in high school, looking forward to gradutation. Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoyed high school, but it was time to be done...

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. blog...clearly
2. do the dishes...we DON'T have a dishwasher...poor me
3. play with and read stories to Kyri...favorite part of the day
4. take a nap...that's what I look forward to every afternoon!!
5. make dinner...any ideas?

5 snacks I enjoy:
(must I narrow it down to only 5?)
1. air-popped popcorn (or what I like to call "homemade" popcorn) with just the right amount of butter and salt
2. I quite enjoy cheetos...the puffy ones
3. shrimp cocktails...is that a snack? it is when I make it one
4. almonds
5. ice cream....always a good snack!!

If I suddenly became a billionaire...
I would probably pee my pants!! Holy crap that's a lot of money!! Then I would like to buy a house. I would travel with Gary and Kyri to Australia, New Zealand, and Poland....and anywhere else we felt like visiting. I'm sure I'd spend a bit on some new clothes for myself and the family...and, of course, I'd have to buy some new shoes to fill up my new ginormous walk-in closet. I would invest some for us, some for Kyri, and some for future children. And the rest would be put away for a rainy day....hopefully it rains soon!

5 places I've lived:
1. Pocatello, Idaho
2. Garden City, Utah (Bear Lake)
3. Logan, Utah
4. Columbia, South Carolina
5. Sydney, Australia

5 jobs I've had
1. LaBeau's (famous shakes) in Bear Lake
2. Tasty Treet (delicious drive-in) in Pocatello
3. Farm Bureau Insurance
4. BATC Beauty School
5. stay-at-home-mom (best job in the world!!)

5 things you don't know about me:
this is hard because my life is an open book...not too many secrets...hmmm...
1. I'm a die-hard American Idol fan. That's right, I've been known to cast a vote...or two....or several....and this season is just getting good!!
2. I LOVE to read...but don't do it as much as I would like to...or else my family would probably get neglected. The last book I read in 1 1/2 days. I would have read it in just one day, but I had a baby and a husband to feed....
3. I LOVE living in Kaysville, but I sure wish I lived in a house....don't tell Gary, bless his heart, he picked this place out all on his own...but he does know I want to move into something bigger (and a bit nicer), and I think he does too
4. I LOVE to bake!! I would spend all day baking up goodies, but I generally don't because Gary doesn't eat them...he prefers candy...and so then I eat all the baked goods myself...not a good idea
5. I've never cleaned the toilet since we got married....you can ask Gary why...


I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like to be it, please feel free to take that upon yourself...

1 comments:

brittany schley said...

Not many people know that you bay lika a mule! And you can't count...67.8! I know you the bestest. Shame on your family! I might just love them a little less....okay, not really.