Life

Life

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conference Weekend

This last weekend was so much fun! Gary's family came and, at some point, his parents and ALL of his siblings were here in our humble abode. (we missed you Amber, Jadan, Cooper, and Shae!) We had a great time talking, playing family feud, watching Prince of Egypt (Cameron and Kalen), eating lots of food, and for the brothers playing Cities and Knights (way to go Danny and Todd...it seems like Gary ALWAYS wins :) )And of course we were able to watch Conference together....well, some of us watched it. :) Now, the only way I feel good about posting such photos of my in-laws is by knowing that I am the favorite child-in-law....okay, okay so we all know that's not true because Pops and Mops don't have favorites, but by tricking myself into thinking that I am allows me to post these great pictures of the fabulous family I married into!! I love you ALL!! :)



At least somebody is awake for Conference



out cold

1 comments:

tam said...

Maybe we should have stayed for conference, I doubt there would have been all the sleeping with my munchkins running around! Those are awesome pictures!