Life

Life

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday

Today was a fun, relaxing day!
This morning, after making messy muffins for breakfast and putting Tanzi down for a nap, Kyri, Graysen, and I did some fun projects.
First, we put cotton balls on Santa's beard (Kyri got it at preschool) to start counting down to Christmas!

Then the kids colored (barely) this Nativity and Kyri helped me cut it out and glue it together
It is now being displayed in their bedroom next to their miniature Christmas tree

This afternoon Kyri and I watched some of the new videos about baby Jesus on lds.org Unfortunately, we were having technical difficulties and we didn't get to watch them all.

We played with the train set
And the kids ate popcorn while watching Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas

We ended the evening by reading Book of Mormon Stories and Christmas stories, as usual.
All the kids went to bed really good tonight.
As I was leaving Kyri and Graysen's room Gray was climbing up onto Kyri's bed so he could lay by her while they looked at books :)
Today they told me that they're best friends.
I LOVE my life!!

Thanks to Gary for putting the Christmas music on our blog...I only added a couple :)

0 comments: