Life

Life

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye Christmas

I am sad to have to say goodbye to Christmas this year. It is such a happy time of year. The lights, the snow, the music, the candy, the smiles, and especially the thoughts of Christ. I have loved, so much, the feelings this season and am sad to say goodbye to them until next Christmas. Maybe it's because we haven't even put up a tree the last couple years because the one we had was ginormous and we had no room for it. I always tried to talk Gary into getting a small, real tree, but it never did happen. Instead, he talked me into getting a small, fake tree this year. It's by far better than no tree. Luckily Gary told me that it will probably be a new tradition of ours to put our Christmas decor up the first of November. I love him!
Kyri has been telling me that if she goes to sleep Santa will come and leave her presents, however, she never seems disappointed when she wakes up only to find already opened and played with toys.
This Christmas was so much fun!!
So, until next year, goodbye Christmas...oh how I shall miss you!
But hello 2010!!
This year is starting out with a bang. Two of them, actually, named Kyri and Graysen. Oh how I love my little ones!
Do they look innocent? Because they are FAR from it, trust me!
Since my last update about them, Graysen has started crawling on his knees!! No more caterpillar. I thought he got around quick before, but now he is FAST! He also had 2 teeth come in on the bottom, only a couple days apart. And he has 4 coming in on top. Yes, 4! Needless to say, he fusses a lot more than I wish he would. But at least he is still stinkin CUTE!! Our little "cutie", if you will.
Kyri has started being such a little mom, but I'm pretty sure she's not learning it from me. All I heard her say to Graysen today was, "DON'T!!" or "STOP G!! STOP CRYING!" or something of equal meanness, and in not a very quiet voice. I know she loves her brother, but she sure knows how to be bossy too!
I think this picture is hilarious...the only thing that would make it funnier is if you could see her pants that are on inside out....what a girl!!
To Kyri, anything that happens in the past (even if it was just 2 minutes ago) happened "yesterday". And when I tell her to go potty she'll tell me, "I did already!" If I say, "When?" She will always tell me, "Yesterday. I went potty yesterday." I wish I only had to go potty once a day. What a life...
Lately Kyri has been saying something that really cracks us up. Writing it down will not do it justice, but it will hopefully help us remember just how funny she is!!
"I need to go stinky riry bad!"
She says this sometimes when she just needs to pee, and often when she needs to go stinky, and it makes us laugh every time!
I can't wait to hear what she says this coming year....


I haven't changed my blog background yet because I haven't found one I love. Soon. I hope.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Aaawww! Great post! I love all of the cute things Kyri says, what a doll! Wonder if G will be a talker like her (or may be he won't be able to get a workd in LOL!!) Can't believe he is working on 6 teeth! Teegan doesn't have a single ONE!! Miss you guys!!

Jeff and Ali said...

So cute! I'm so glad we were able to see you while we were in Utah! Oh, let's just say Jeff and I aren't meant to win in Pandemic...oh well, it's still fun! Thanks for teaching us how to play!