Life

Life

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here Comes TROUBLE

Lat week I was getting ready to go meet my sister and friend up at Snowbird Resort for a day of FUN! I was just google mapping how to get there when Kyri came running into the room. And this is what I saw:
(at least she got SOME on her lips)
Boy, does she know how to make a MESS (I know it's not a big picture but it was on the floor all the way down the hall...and everywhere else in my house)
Really?
I could NOT get it washed off of her legs!

Notice the hot pink ring around the tub
Needless to say, we left about 1 1/2 hours later than planned. Not only that, but Kyri didn't really get that she was in trouble because I kept taking pictures, so of course she just thought she was funny. But I think it was actually better that way because I couldn't stay mad for very long. And I'm sure that some of you are wondering what I was doing with HOT pink lipstick since it's not really my color......it's Gary's. Just kidding, it was actually just for Halloween, which is why it was stashed away in the drawer full of things I never use. Maybe I should clean out my JUNK!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

HA!! Love it!

Amber said...

also, nice blog header!!

tam said...

Her and Kyler could have lots of FUN together!! You changed your blog header!! I love it!!

mNm said...

That is so funny!!!!! I love your phtotos of your adorable family. You can definitely tell that grayson & kyri are brother and sister. So sweet! Sure Miss you!
Melissa

brittany schley said...

no question, she's a babe!

kevin and angie said...

OH NO!! haha... sad to say we have had similar messes to clean up. What a doll she is though. I can see how that hot pink would be Gary's... haha. Too funny, and so fun to catch up!!