Life

Life

Monday, March 24, 2008

going private

Well, folks, we decided it's time to make our blog private. It's such a scary world we live in....we decided this truly is the only safe way to blog....unfortunately. We won't be making this change for another week or so....but if you would like to still be able to view our blog please let us know which email address you would like us to list for you. We definitely want all those we know and love to be able to take a look whenever you feel like it, so leave a comment or email us so we don't leave anyone out!

13 comments:

brittany schley said...

lazydaisyday@yahoo.com
Please let me see you!!!

Frehner Family said...

frehnerfamily@yahoo.com
We want in the club!

Jolene said...

inpocy@yahoo.com
I have to be able to see my baby every day!

Thanks!

M'Lisa Aimoto said...

We love looking at your blog and seeing how your little girl is growing! Please include us! theaimotos@gmail.com

Ben and Stacy said...

Your family is so cute so of course I want to see your blog! bandstanner@gmail.com

tam said...

Don't leave me out, I actually just did the same thing

tammyprescott22@hotmail.com

Dustin and Cassidy said...

bro #2 and sis-in-law #2 - We love the blog, we're just hankerin' for more. Here's an e-mail address dafordboy@hotmail.com for us.

mNm said...

melissa@melissaNphotography.com

You better include us girly! I check up on you all the time! Your little girl is so absolutely darling!
Love
Melissa

Sharee said...

shareemiller@gmail.com

Cami said...

Hey Mauri!! I was so excited that you found me! Your baby is beautiful! We love your blog and we want to still be able to see it!!

Please let us join!!

camilot_06@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

arteyesjd@yahoo.com
Love you!

Katie Jane said...

Hey babe, let me in on the fun! Don't want to miss anything. Are we still on for sushi next week? I need to call you!

Gary said...

hey there Mauri, Gary and Kyri. My brand new yahoo address is gshepher1967@yahoo.com.au