Life

Life

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twas the Night Before...

Well, tonight is the last night of being parents of one....is it real?! The pain in my back (and all over, really) is telling me that it is. It will finally be time to put a name (still unknown) with a cute little face. And we really are so excited! Kyri keeps telling us she wants the baby to sleep in her room, in the bassinet, but I'm sure she doesn't really have any clue what she's signing up for! And neither do we, in all actuality. And yet, we are all excited for "baby brother" to get here! I will have Gary take one last picture of my belly in the morning before we leave....boy is it huge....(and to prove that is the countless times I hear Kyri say "uh oh, mommy....messy!" and I can't even see what she's looking at, but upon reflection in the mirror she is always right)....and we will add it to our next post, which will hopefully show off our new little man!
But first: the big sister
her new sunglasses. rain or shine she wants to wear them
yeah it was in the 70s today so she got to wear shorts, but, of course, still insisted on wearing her winter hat and gloves...what a crack up...she sure is going to make a great, fun sister!!



5 comments:

Sharee said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see pictures! How did everything go?

Unknown said...

Luc on the labor part! hopefully everything goes perfect! can wait to see pictures of the little one! oh wait we'll see him this weekend at the wedding! sweet! :)

Lindsay said...

Good luck...can't wait to see your next post!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the babe! I hope everything went alright!!!! Kyri is a great big sister--ready to care for him through the night?! I'm sure she'll be a great helper during the day though! I'm trying to get Andy excited for a trip to Hogle Zoo the weekend before Memorial Day. If it all works out, we'll stop by and see the new addition!

Justin said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. The pictures of your daughter are adorable. We should get together sometime in the next few months after things have calmed down.
Mary Leigh