Life

Life

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas is Coming

This is by far my most favorite time of year. I LOVE it!! And I love that I am completely done Christmas shopping too! This means that now I can just enjoy the magical feelings of the season.

Here's a quick look at a few of our Christmas decorations.

This is the tree in our bedroom. I LOVE it! It's the kid's tree, so all their ornaments go on it. Hence, the several ornaments all in one spot. Kyri and Gray get mad when Tanzi takes an ornament off the tree, so they will put it up high. And most of them have found a nice gathering spot....out of Tanzi's reach :)

Our Christmas countdown calendar.Since our decorations were up before December, the kids had to wait patiently before adding any ornaments to the tree. Yesterday was a pretty exciting day around here.
Thanks again for this awesome gift, Tammy!!

Every year I get at least one new Christmas decoration from Gary. Well, this year I picked out a few of my own. :) Thanks, love. This stocking holder was one of them. I am so SO happy to finally have a spot for our stockings instead of just on the couch. And I can't wait until we have our new stockings Gary's mom is making for us! I will definitely have to post pictures of those after Christmas!

Our Christmas village. My friend told me it looks like an accident waiting to happen, with little kids around and such. So far there have been no incidents. Tanzi had to touch everything as I was getting it out, but hasn't touched any of it since.

Our tree!
I got new decorations for our tree this year (and a new tree, too, actually) I really love the new decorations!! Now I just need to find some ribbon or something to add to it to make it complete. But that will have to be part of my next years new decorations...I've spent way too much on them this year :)

I know I've posted this in years past, but I truly LOVE our nativity. It is so simple and SO unique! Thanks for your one Christmas decor contribution, love :)

Lights on the tree
We have a few lights on the house too,but Gary decided not to go out in the rain to take a picture of them. And because of the rain the tree doesn't look as amazing as it normally does. In fact, my neighbor told me her kids are jealous of this tree because it's pretty cool and really bright. All thanks must go to Gary for the outside lights!!

I love looking down the street and seeing so much Christmas spirit. I can NOT wait for that magical day to arrive! 
Merry Christmas to all!!



0 comments: