Life

Life

Friday, January 14, 2011

Why I Coupon Shop

OK, so I know we have A LOT of updating to do. We really want to put up pictures from Christmas, I need to change the background and music, etc. BUT I just wanted to make a quick post about why I shop with coupons. Check out one of my most recent deals:

8 boxes of cereal
1 package of pull ups
1 box of eye drops
2 packages of craft beads

Now, you might ask why I need 8 boxes of cereal when I already had over 30 boxes of cereal in my pantry. Well, all 8 boxes were completely FREE...so I say, Why not?!?! I didn't have any coupons for the beads, but they were only $.50 each and I thought that was a good deal to keep my kids entertained....even for just one afternoon!

Total BEFORE coupons $63.04
What I paid AFTER coupons $6.72
PLUS I will get a rebate check for $7.99
PLUS I got $8 of in store credit to use on my next purchase
So, I basically got paid over $9 to buy these things

And THAT, my friends, is why I shop with coupons!!

2 comments:

tam said...

Ok...I am starting to get the newspaper so what next?

kevin and angie said...

TEACH ME!!