Life

Life

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Randomness...

Here's a few random things that I thought were worth sharing.

Look how excited Kyri was on her very first day of Joy School!
On her first day she got to take her backpack and something for show-and-tell. She decided to take Pink Bear (her favorite stuffed animal...she's had it since she was born) and Whitey (her favorite blanket...also been around since she was born)
Yea for Joy School!! She is loving it!
One day I was gone. I was actually gone overnight and Gary was in charge....of everything. When we moved here and actually had a dishwasher I was SO excited. I even told him I would never ask him to do the dishes again. I mean, I can load a dishwasher likes nobody's business....he could have a break for a few years ;) Anyway, being the awesome guy that he is, Gary decided to load and start the dishwasher while I was gone. But when I opened it to unload it, this is what it looked like:
So, random, right? It made me giggle. And I just HAD to take a picture. I couldn't even be upset. I mean, he was nice enough to even load it. And surprisingly enough EVERYTHING came out clean.
You can load the dishwasher ANY time you want, love!! :)



Cute kids on the stairs. Unfortunately, this was the best shot I could get. But it does show off Kyri's cute new haircut.

2 comments:

tam said...

Yay for joy school! I am glad she likes it! Good luck! If you ever need any lesson ideas, let me know! I am sure I could supply a couple years worth!!

tam said...

Oh and I forgot to mention the dishwasher loading skills! Gary you are killing me! I can't believe nothing melted and everything came clean!!!