Life

Life

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Recent Randomness

Well, Gary's on another trip. That means time to update the blog! I have been SO bad about this lately! And when I say lately I mean the last year (+) But I figured now would be a good time to add a few posts. We have been pretty good about taking pictures (on occasion), just not posting them. And while I wish that I could post random pics over the last long time I am opting to stick with the recent happenings.
 
 
Digging for gold

 
Gotta get the goob!

Hmmm....I wonder where she learns to stick things in her nose....

No words are needed....are they?

Graysen had a recent field trip to Kent's grocery store. The kids LOVED going into the back and, of course, getting goodies in their bag.
And, as a mother, it melts my heart to see Graysen and Tanzi holding hands.
LOVE!

 
We went to the park one day when the sun was shining. It wasn't warm, but it certainly WAS sunny! I put Dawson in the stroller and went back into the house to grab a couple things. Tanzi had the option to ride her bike or walk....she came up with her own option...and this is what I found when I came back out.

 
Kyri and Gray chose to ride bikes. They are both very good...without training wheels!! I see a lot of walks/bike rides on the path in our future!

 
Over the weekend we went to Grammy and Grampy's. It REALLY helps the time go faster when Gary is gone! Plus, it was Dawson's birthday (another post on that to come) so we needed someone to celebrate it with us! And Tawn and her girls went, too, so we really did have a GRAND time!! We went to the pet store while we were in Pocatello and Tanzi was SO excited to go! She couldn't stop talking about it! Yet, she was TERRIFIED of every single animal! HA! And Alyssa nearly stole a girl's coat. It was on the floor behind Alyssa and Grampy asked if it was hers. She said yes and put it on. A few minutes later some guy came up and asked if it was our coat. Tawn, at almost that exact moment, was wondering where Alysa got her coat because they didn't bring them. Needless to say, it was NOT Alyssa's coat, but it DID look just like it!! :)
 
Tanzi giving Grampy snuggles while he's on the computer.
I love this picture because it reminds me of me.  I don't know if he remembers or not, but I used to do things like this to my daddy ALL the time when I was younger.

 
The time change is. killing. us.
For the last little bit (and by this I mean since the LAST time change), the kids have been waking up around 5:00 or 5:30am!! WHAT?! Well, since the time change the kids have been going to bed SO late! I was hoping it would mean they would sleep at least until 6:00. I mean, is that really too much to ask? Really?! On Tuesday Tanzi was still up at 5:30!! I worked out and then took a shower and got ready for the day (my normal routine). When I came back downstairs around 7:00 this is what I found. But before she found her comfy spot on the stairs she raided the pantry and ate some oatmeal....dry....oh, and she drank Dawson's milk! Haha!! She slept here until about 7:45. Crazy girl!!

 
A glimpse into a typical day in the Allen home.
Wait.
I take that back.
Usually Graysen is joining in! It's a modern day miracle that he's not at this particular moment.

0 comments: