Life

Life

Monday, December 2, 2013

This Girl is Killing Me

These are a very few pictures of all Tanzi does to keep me on my toes!
It's a really good thing she is SO stinkin' cute!!


She looks innocent while she's sleeping, but don't let that fool you!
(LOVE the naked princesses that she is obsessed with!)

Hmmmm.....that's a LOT of papers!

Tanzi was potty trained for a good, solid 2 weeks. And was, by far, the easiest to potty train. However, after 2 weeks she was done. Just DONE! She will occasionally go on the toilet and then insist on having a candy, since she peepsed on the potty. This time we caught her in the act of going for a candy....AND reading the coupon book! Haha!

One of the many messes Tanzi made just before going to bed....when she was supposed to be sleeping.
The following day she told me, very excitedly, that she "made a Temple!"

Hard to get mad when she looks at you like this:

Fell asleep reading - and I can rest assured that she will stay out of trouble....until tomorrow!

She told me that Dawson was still hungry!

I could NOT stop laughing when she walked into the room!!

Why, yes! Yes that is a bathing suit bottom!!

Oh, no, it wasn't enough that she colored on herself, she also had to color on the floor!

And she did a great job cleaning it up!! (Now if only I could get her to reach the smoothie on the wall that she splashed all over and was too high for her to clean off herself.....)

Trouble!


She is SUCH a daddy's girl!!

If only she could always do her own hair this good!

Make-up....from head to toe! Literally!

Spit bubbles!

"Mom! I want some make-up on!!"

Tanzi spent nearly an hour cleaning her room and making her bed one night, when I never even asked her to. It was REALLY cute! From the other room I could hear her sing, "Jesus said, for a sunBEAM!" Over. And over. And over again! And when she was done she wanted to show me her bed. She really did a great job. What you can't tell from the picture is that she put every single blanket from their blanket bin on her bed. Over 20 blankets!

And this is what it looked like when I pulled all the blankets off and piled them at the bottom of her bed :)

Eating frozen strawberries

Tanzi loves to sneak into Dawson's crib. However, she knows she's not supposed to. After this I told her that if she got in again I wouldn't get her out, since she's not supposed to get in in the first place. The other day she got in and after I got Dawson out she said, "Tell Kyri get me out!" because she knew I wouldn't Hahaha! And, yes, Kyri does get her out, which is why she still gets in!! Last Monday she got in and Kyri was busy doing something and couldn't get her out. So, Tanzi told me, "Daddy get me out! I wait for daddy!" When I told her daddy wouldn't be home for a couple days she just said, "Okay!" And sat down. Eventually Kyri got her out, but I think it's funny that she won't even ask me to do it....she knows I say what I mean and mean what I say  :)


LOVE this girl!! But she is killing me! :)

2 comments:

TWoodseresa said...

Everyone needs at least one child to keep us on our toes. She is yours and what a cutie she is.

Todd and Heather said...

She is so cute. Sometimes it is hard not to laugh even though you are frustrated.