Life

Life

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Stanbury" Tri


This year was my second year doing the Stansbury Triathlon.  Last year, it was my first triathlon ever and so I figured I needed to do it again.  Also, I get to compete against my Boss and Co-worker and so that makes it fun.  This year, my Sister-in-Law Heather came out and did it too so it was great to have some family there as well.  

The family after the race, the kids were pretty tired and not nearly as happy as I was to have our picture taken.  

My swim to bike transition. 

 Moving onto my run.  

At the finish, yippee!

Here comes Heather, she is a speedster. 

Heather and I after the race. 

Heather took 1st place in her age group!  Awesome job Heather. 

I took 3rd place in my age group, the same place I took last year.  We call it the "Stanbury" Tri because on the medals, it says Stanbury rather than Stansbury which is the correct name.  Also, the medals are the same ones from last year so I have two bronze "Stanbury Park Triathlon"  medals.  

Overall, it is a really fun race and I plan on doing it every year.  

0 comments: