Life

Life

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

We had such a fun day! Actually, we've been celebrating Halloween all week. Kyri's preschool party was on Monday. My camera battery died right at the beginning, but luckily, Graysen's party was VERY similar.....and she got to be a part of that too.

Cutest little cheerleader I've ever seen!

Ariel and Buzz

Singing some songs

Marching in the parade
 The kids had a lot of fun playing games and eating snacks at both parties. Thanks, Ms. Kate!!

Dinner in a Pumpkin

All 3 kids climbed in the box and Kyri put the white tiger head on Tanzi. She left it on the rest of the afternoon! Too cute! Plus, I like how it looks like Gray is about to inflict serious pain on his sister.....

All ready for trick-or-treating....in the most PERFECT weather! No coats covering up these cute costumes!!

I reckon these are the cutest Bat Girl, Buzz Lightyear, and Witch in town!!

I brought Tanzi home while Gary took the kids to a few more houses. She was perfectly happy to eat her candy while I passed out our treats. Speaking of which, I passed out about 60 glow sticks in the 10 minutes I was home! It was crazy!!

Trick-or-Treat

Our last house to go to was great Grandma and Grandpa's, of course.
The kids were really tired, but super cute! They were all intrigued by Grandma's noisy ghost and tried everything to make it go off :) Glad they live so close!

1 comments:

Jolene said...

So stinkin' cute! LOVE!