Life

Life

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

cousins, cousins, and more cousins!!

Since Gary and I both come from fairly large families, we have the joy of seeing them grow...oh so fast!! On Gary's side of the family his brother's wife, Amber, just had a baby boy yesterday, Teegan. And he is precious (even though I know pictures do babies no justice...we wish we could see and hold him!) And another brother's wife, Cassidy, is expecting a girl April 15th. On my side of the family my brother's wife, Nichole, had a boy in December, Zane. (another precious baby, but this one I have actually seen and held) My sister, Tawn is having a girl May 26th. And the other day my brother called and asked "When is your baby due?" I told him April 28th and then asked why he wanted to know. He said "Because we're going to have a baby before you!!" They are adopting a baby girl due April 4th! So, as you can see we have much to be happy about as our families keep growing. Our good friends that live here in Kaysville just had a baby boy, Quinn, on Valentine's Day. (I finally got to meet, hold, and snuggle him for the first time today! Adorable!) And they are close enough to be called family, so we will take advantage of our time with them! We just wish we lived closer to all our family so all the cousins could have a good time! love you all!!

7 comments:

jason and michelle clarke said...

That's fun that there are that many in your family expecting babies!! I think it's fun for the kids to have cousins, lots of them. Our kids don't have very many cousins only four on one side and eleven (one passed away at birth)on MY side. I don't think that is a lot anyway. I grew up with like thirty or more.But who knows maybe there are more cousins to come in the future!

Unknown said...

Haha I thought you guys already knew! Yes we are expecting! we just went to our first check up and it went great so hopefully everything will stay that way!!! glad to see you guys are doing great! we definitely need to get together!!! love you guys!!

Katie Jane said...

Holy babies! I love it. I can't believe you are already 33 weeks! This babe is coming fast! I am so excited!

Jeff and Ali said...

We are so excited for YOUR baby to come now! He will be soo cute. Hope you're having fun with all of your family! We are missing you and hoping Kyri hasn't forgotten us. Tell her hi!

Ryan & Keri said...

Mauri, how exciting for your family to receive all of these precious babes! And Kyri is so big now--potty training already?! She's such a beautiful girl! Her dolls are so funny. And I love hearing about her counting. David doesn't have a specific order. He hits then whenever his mind thinks of them--"One, two, tree, nine, si (six), figh, tree, one, four, nine . . ." We just laugh. Being a mother is the best! Can't wait to see your new edition!

Jana said...

cute blog. Kyri is such a little doll face. You look awsome. I love the belly. That is the funnest thing when your kids have lots of little cousins close to there age... thats what my family did last year (2008) was our year of 1 after another. you have such a cute family

Lindsay said...

That is pretty crazy to have all these little ones around the same time. How fun though! :)