Life

Life

Thursday, October 9, 2008

what she's been up to

I have been terrible at blogging lately, however, I have been quite good at taking pictures. So this post will be an overload of photos. Here are a few of the several things Kyri has been up to lately. Here it goes!

sleepin'
notice her cute pajamas that our friends, Jeff and Ali, gave her for her birthday
bein' silly
teasin' her mama

playin' in boxes
we got her a forward facing car seat (life saver) and the box was just too much fun!!
gettin' a pea stuck in her belly button
I went to change her diaper and this is what I found. And yes, it was stuck!

eatin' cheerios
she's thinkin' about becoming a contortionist

swingin'

our next door neighbor has a swing set in her yard and lets Kyri swing whenever she wants...and she loves it!!

playin' in the tub in her Sunday dress before church but luckily with no water

Kyri was putting her tub toys in the bathtub and I was washing my hands. I looked over and she was headed in face first in her Sunday attire...she thought she was pretty funnygettin' food stuck on her face...a common occurrence in our home

playin' in her stroller

Kyri climbed into her stroller all by herself!!

palyin' with a "ball"

I was vacuuming and when I shut it off I heard a thud, thud, thud. When I walked into the kitchen Kyri had the biggest grin on her face, held up the onion and said "BA!!"

ridin' the carousal
We went to Hogle Zoo with some of Kyri's cousins, aunts, uncles, and her Grandma & Grandpa Allen and Grandpa just had to get the kids tickets for the carousal...and they all LOVED it! Thanks Grandpa!!

sleepin'.....again....a girl like this needs her beauty sleep!

8 comments:

tam said...

I love all the pictures!! She is so "dang" cute!! It was so fun to spend the weekend with you guys! Thanks for spoiling us! Also I appreciated all the fun pictures you sent to me....I might even get a new post up soon :)

Amber said...

Love it! She is a doll! Those are all great photos...you guys have been having tons of fun! I loved the pea one and her fun personality shines in the silly face one...how long til we get to see you guys?!?! :( WE MISS YOU!!!

Frehner Family said...

Fun Stuff! Hey you guys gonna make it to the reunion?

Ryan & Keri said...

Kyri is so beautiful! I love all of the pics of her silliness. The fruitloop/cheerio stuck to her chin and then the blanket over her head. She's such a fun girl!

kevin and angie said...

She is so cute!! I loved the picture with her feet up on the table eating her cheerios. That does not look comfortable to me, and I could never do it, haha. Kids are so funny, she really is adorable!!

The Rollins said...

I can't believe she got a pea stuck in her belly button. That's a crack up. Aren't kids the funniest!! She's a super cutie.

Hickmans said...

Love the Pea in the belly button!! Thats hilarious!

Lindsay said...

I love how she sleeps with the blanket over her face! :0)